Saturday, August 27, 2011

[the MAGIC show]

My Magic experience had to be one of the best fashion experiences I have EVER had. Met tons of designers, buyers, and traders. Learned a ton about different trends, brands, and everything along the lines of...
FASHION.
Heaven has to be somewhat like this. I seen shoes of every kind and every style. It was insane, and I loved every moment of it. I could seriously go on and on about it, but I won't- I'll let the pics explain for themselves. 
[sorry no photo editing took place because it was just too much]

Predominant Fashion convention/show..... I still couldn't believe I was there, even to the last day. haha




@ Mandalay Bay



 
Magic @ the Convention Center




Colorful...Layered Stripes



L-A-Y-E-R-S



...have you gotten your sequins shorts?...



..PICK ONE..



...break time.. MAGICS VIP room...




...full bar in the during convention...

cocktail dresses anyone?



Formals for daaayyyzz



..just ONE of the many American designers; Based out of NYC..

..BRAZIL..


..cuffed up and rolled up jeans..




..bright and BOLD..




One of my favorites at PROJECT- SLVR is a break off of Adidas,more of a casual line rather than sports line. Gotta get me some kicks like that.




RUCO LINE's from Italy. It's like a nicer, classier, and much better all around version of Soda haha

Still missing a ton of pictures but these were just a few of my favorite. This upcoming season we should expect a lot of modern vintage coming out. Bringing back the old (like always) w/a touch of sexiness. 
**Letterman Jackets layered on light hoodies or scarves**
**2 toned sequins**
**Sequins shorts w/a loose blouse**
**Striped Layers**
**Bright, Bold, wedges**
and much more... can't wait to be back in February for the next one. =)

1 comment: