Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i can NOT hang....

after pulling an ALL NIGHTER.

[I use to.]

When I was a bit younger I was always staying up all night with my friends or cousins....now I can barely hang. I don't know if it's because I'm so use to waking up for an early morning shift for work....OR...i just can't hang. I use to be okay because I would just come in and grab my cup of coffee (BAD BAD BAD..i know) but I stopped that and that was even hard for me to adjust to. I still try to hold all nighters especially when family comes into town... but it seriously drains me and kills me the next day and I can barely function.

Maybe it's just because it's summer and all the festivities good ol' summer brings keeps me up all night, I dunno?! But it's kickin my butt... and I'm beginning to get these black bags under my eyes. And it is NOT the business.. haha Gotta get my act together. My new work schedule has a later start time so that's good. The only thing that's not so good about that later start time is now I'll think it's okay to stay out later or stay up later the night before. Retarded I know. Hopefully I can hold a night shift on the next bid that way I can sleep in in the morning.....because old age is already kickin in and I'm only 23. haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment