Monday, August 23, 2010

{{ facebook break }}


I can get pretty busy at times
but
I always seem to make time to check my facebook.
As soon as the app came out for my phone
you know I downloaded that. haha
It's gotten so bad.
I found that I spend more time on facebook than needed.
I've neglected many duties at home, church, and work because it's so time consuming. 
It's a great way to keep in touch with family and old friends but I tend to sit on there forever. lol
-->>not the business<<--
So I've taken things up a notch and deactivated my facebook. 
I'll be taking a break until I can get back to morning work outs, reading, and getting my chores done. Once I have that all under control I'll be back on a roll
updating my status!!! YAAAAAAYYYUUUHH!! haha
because I am already having facebook withdrawals LOL


So far.....I'm doing good. I can say I'm proud of myself, for once in a long time. 
I started up my scripture reading again
and being more productive at home!! Love it!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment