Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*G.N.O.*

Normally when you think of G.N.O. (Girls Night Out) you think of going out out. A night in the city...dining... dancing...etc...etc...  I mean there is no wrong answer as to what a GNO is, it's just ours are a little different. It all depends on whoever is hosting and what they have in mind, besides the whole purpose of getting together is to spend time together doing anything and catching up with our hectic lives. 

This past GNO was hosted by Kamie and Ku'uipo. We were all just asked to bring a dessert of our favorite and come dressed in your pajamas. Ipo made her almost made from scrap chili and we snacked on everyone's different desserts.

YuMMy!



 I think Frankie enjoyed the chocolate pretzels too much lol



We're all pretty big Twilight Saga fans and the majority of us have read all four books AT LEAST once, so Ipo put on Eclipse in the back while we ate and talked. I always laugh when the whole love triangle in Twilight comes up because no matter who you're talking with, the story and characters seem so real. We caught ourselves cracking up because we were talking about how annoying Bella is and why we're Team Edward or Team Jacob.....like these characters are real, or like we know them. LOL. 

After we ate and cleaned up, Ipo, THE most crafty one of us all gathered us together to make a Halloween craft. Using wooden blocks (5x5in), black craft paint, halloween themed pictures, modge podge glue, a few paint brushes (1 for paint & 1 for mosh posh [that ones for you Kass, always bustin' my fobness LOL]), Halloween ribbon, and craftbond spray glue (i think, for the finishing touch).

We made these:
[pretty cool huh?]

Maybe if I had the talent of editing pictures it would look as cool as it does in real life. haha but they're pretty awesome to just keep around the house for Halloween decor. After learning how to do this I want to just mosh posh eeeeeverything. Lol. So happy that Ipo (the one who printed a variety of Halloween themed pics) knows a good team when she sees one so you know I had to put it down for Team EDWARD.... haha


I had tons of fun with the girls. Although we miss Tina and Kass (because they've moved out of Utah) I'm glad that a few more of our sisters Jordan, Tori, AND Pudgie joined us this last time. 



The sweetest thing about this past GNO was that I recruited Pudgie to come with me on my Florida trip in 2 weeks. Hopefully she doesn't flake on me. She's been so busy the past year with her little family I don't think she's had too much time to herself, so I'm glad she's going. We will definitely have our own GNO with Kass out in Miami!!! RIGHT KASS??? ;)
I love my sisters and so grateful for each one of them, we all understand each other and always have each others backs.....over ANYONE!! I truly am blessed to have these special ladies in my life.
Love You Ladies....and can't wait for the next one.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun, and yes, I can't wait for our GNO here :) I miss all you guys tons and especially our girl time together.. Love you sis..

    PS.. it's Modge Podge.. LOL and it's the best invention EVER! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew... it was Podge hahahaha.. Oh my gosh i'm such a fob. LOL

    ReplyDelete