Thursday, April 5, 2012

[ Misses S. Asiata? ]

March 30, 2012
...we wedded...



our wedding party was so much fun.

see...look how cool they are. haha


the 2 that stand by our sides no matter what :-*


the decorations were amazing, thanks to my sis Lusi and the "A" team.
(Kam, Kass, Ipo, Rosie, Ta'u, Connie, Dahni, Uila, and everyone else that made it possible)





....food was onollliiiicccious....





....island time II......
rocked it as usual
I LOVE THESE GUYS =)


...the dancers...



....the cultural things that took place...

....the Samoan side....
(thank you to my grandma Lusi, Aunty La, and Aunty Oreta [from Samoa] for our traditional wedding attire)












....my wards presentation....




....the cake....




i know he was dying to smash it in my face haha

....and the tongan traditions....

crazy Aunty Pauline always keeps the fun going








....daddy/daughter dance...
:')

 love my daddy



...and the rest...


the hot cake ladies ;)


uncle Toas Elvis!!!
(a must have)


..Asiata Tauoluga...



...song to my husby... lol



...its simple..
the day was perfect. the most important people were there to share it with us (minus the feingas ;p) lol... I married my best friend and ready for our life together. =)




From the time we met, courted, and became engaged we've truly seen the Lords hands in our lives. We've been humbled in MANY ways and are still learning from our mistakes in hopes of becoming better as a couple for our family and for ourselves. March 30th, along with the days of preparation that led up to it were just beautiful and perfect for me and Shawn.
(of course because my sisters and mom did everything lol, that's why i say EVERY girl needs a sister, mine are freakin awesome)
A day we will never forget and forever cherish. =)
We are most definitely blessed with the best families and friends. Our day would not have been possible with out any of them.




6 comments:

  1. Umm, and minus the Atigas from Arkansas! HELLLOOOO.... lol. You're wedding looked BEAUTIFUL :) And you looked gorgeous.... Love u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leta and Shawn! Married life is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful wedding! You looked absolutely stunning!! :) So happy for you and Shawn! Congrats again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun wedding! Congrats to you and the new life that God has instored in for you guys! Love yah cousin..proud of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We so missed being there. I cried all day long.. and the day after too after I saw everyone's pictures posted. Kuuipo was supposed to Facetime me so we could be 'live' at the wedding! It turned out beautiful and yes, I was the only thing missing to make your day ABSOLUTELY perfect haha.. Love you guys and so happy for you..welcome to the married club.. come take your 2nd honeymoon to Florida hahahaha

    ReplyDelete