Friday, July 2, 2010

ECLIPSE

Okay one of the cool things about my uncle Biu being so fun to hang around with is that he has the best friends. Friends of every ethnicity and of every kind; rich....poor.....black....white.....weird.....smart....dumb....and amazingly wonderful to be around. it's funny. Some of his closest friends are just like family to us and we love them dearly. One of my good friends that I met thru him was my lovely hair dresser Saydee. She's amazing, I refer everyone to her for hair...
But anyway.... Uncles really good friend MaryEllen who is a real estate agent rented out 3 theaters at Jordan Commons for the premiere of the Twilight Saga movie, ECLIPSE! Her showing was at 4:30p.... BEFORE the actual 7pm showing. MaryEllen had different activities for those who got tickets for her showing like tote bags, Werewolf and Vampire paintings and tatoos, great giveaways, and handouts, it was awesome. There were about 15-20 of us that went. It was so much fun.
 Best of all, the movie was great. Many lines were sassy it was cute. I fell in love with Edward even more and LOVE that he's 'old school' haha. I still want to touch Jacobs body even though he annoys me. I decided I wanted to make a shirt that says "TEAM...i hate BELLA" probably because I envy her because 2 hot guys are fighting over her LOL. best of all, i loved the fight between the Newborn Vampires and the Cullens and Werewolves!!  Like last year, I can not wait til the next movie comes out... now that we have MaryEllens hook up, you know for sure we'll roll deep again next year!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment