Friday, July 2, 2010

...as of July I will be here:

this month is normally the craziest month of the year for me because of all the summer events that take up all my time. Shows and jobs flow in like crazy which is a good thing because I can always use the extra mula. Everyone somehow decides to get married or a have an outdoor event in July because its guaranteed good weather... So if I don't have enough time to make it back to blog you will know where I'm at at the time. This is a pretty set schedule of things i'll be doing-

As crazy as it seems I'm actually looking forward to being at every event especially heading back to good ol' Cali-For-Nai-YaY

therefore as of the rest of the month of July I will be here:

July2-5: St. George

Uncle Pesas Surprise birthday party and to visit my best buddy LoMaY...times been long over due.

July 9-11: SoCal

Los Angeles for a show

Huntington Beach for Johnnys farewell (even though he's been called to the Provo, UT mission lol)

and to visit a few of my favorite people also in the OC!

July 12: Pili and Ryders birthday party in Draper, UT

July 14-17: Flagweek in SLC

July 15-17: Miss Pioneer Valley and Miss Legacy pageant. (**this one's still tentative lol**)

July 22-24: Tongan Festival in Murray, UT
->> can't wait to watch rugby!! =)


July 24: Salt Lake City, UT

My twins wedding... don't know if i'm too stoked about that one but it's what he wants so I support him, i guess. lol...



......just took a deep breath thinking of this crazy...yet fun filled month......
hopefully I can fit a short Hawaii trip somewhere in between these July events.
If not staying in SoCal a few extra days will be fine! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment