Friday, July 2, 2010

* best Circus party EVEr *

My cousin Kassie Afo Feinga has always been an over achiever and perfectionist since we were younger. I always admired her because of that... now that she has a little family of her own, it's worse.lol But I LOVE IT.... i love seeing the way she is with her big hearted teddy bear husband Ray and their drop dead gorgeous baby boy Toa. Every time I see her with him it totally makes me want to settle down and have babies..........................................................and then I think again. LoL...
Birthday Boy
one of Toas cakes
Cousin Honolulu visiting from Hawaii and Rocky

Samoan Tauoluga


Waiting for the photo booth
Misses Mapu working the Gold Fish booth!!



Family!

Anyway Kass has been planning baby toas 1st birthday for quite a while now and if you were at his birthday party you'd believe me if I told you i THINK this girl was planning this party before Toa was even born... let alone before she was married, that's how incredible she is at party planning.
Her theme  was "Baby Toas Circus Party"
It was so much fun, there were games and booths set up, and the prizes for the kids were amazing. She don't mess around!! haha- Everything was legit it was great. There was even a photo booth....my favorite part of the whole party besides the delicious fried bread and cotton candy!! After baby Toas party I strongly believe EVERY party needs to have a photo booth, it's so much fun!
We got to see a lot of family that we haven't seen forever. It was great to see the Florida, Hawaii, and Minnesota family all in one place. Baby Toas Circus was phenomenal and a great success.... besides trynna make Baby Toa dance during his Samoan and Tongan tauolungas... haha

Thank You Feingas  for an awesome party... can i please hire to to plan my kiddies parties WHEN that time comes?! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment