Thursday, March 31, 2011

[cake pops]

So....this weeks obsessions are: Cake Pops.

[found ONLY at Starbucks!]


With me trying to lose weight and all for the upcoming wedding in April, this is the wrong thing for me to be obsessed with. hahaha....but they are so delish. =/ I mean, they're only 170 calories....and for me that's good because I'm normally getting a drink from Starbucks with like a trillion calories. haha... I decided it'd be better for me to eat 3 at the most per day, rather than 3 drinks full of sugar per day like I use to. haha
So far I've been stuck on JUST WATER......yeah can you believe that. i hate water....I always have to have something sweet. but i've cut down...especially on the Starbucks and that's a miracle for me, my health, my weight, oh yeeeah....and my bank account. hahaha.... But these cake pops are just so scrumpscious.... I LOVE EM!!! They come in 2 flavors: Rocky Road and Birthday Cake (well those are the only ones that the airport carries anyway) my crew and I at work are stuck on em.

Try em if you haven't alreay\dy..........and if ya do end up trying them, get me one while you're at it.

3 comments:

  1. Um, I make the best cake pops.. not Starbucks! hahahaha.. who's wedding is in April????

    ReplyDelete
  2. but are they 170 calories?? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. they ARE bomb.. i had some at a wedding once.. and then one of my friends made some yesterday.. not too sure bout the 170 calories thing tho hahahahaha!! its pretty much cake mixed with frosting coated in candy coating or chocolate. LOL. but YES.. YUMMY indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete