Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[pinterest]

My cousin suggested I get a Pinterest.
I thought:
"...great not another social media/networking sight, I can barely keep up with FB, Twitter, Tumblr, and Google+...now Pinterest?"
but then......she invited me (because you have to be invited to actually have one), it took me some time to actually get to it & register, but now that I have signed up and registered.

I'M HOOKED!
I seriously can't get off this site. It has so many interesting things. You make your own boards and "repin" (kinda like retweeting) placing em on your different boards such as:


yummy food and recipes





..hair styles and tutuorials..


...make up recommendations & tutorials...


FASHION!


...travel and place of interests...
{one of my faves....dining in Bora Bora...I MUST get to this}


...and my personal fave of the website...

DIY clothes, fashion, home decor, home remedies, etc...


Pretty cool website. I promise it'll make sense once ya get on. So if you're interested in making your own boards or need tips and ideas on ANYTHING, lemme know, and I'll invite you. Promise, you'll love it!

Thanks Ipo for suggesting! 
XoXo

5 comments:

  1. yessss girl it's all about social networking yourself the heoooo out lol... me too. fb, twitter, pinterest, tumblr... talk about maumau taimi but coo lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's PINterest sis..lol so many fun projects on there..now I need to do the projects and stop pinning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE Pinterest!!! I'm seriously hooked as well.. it's like the google for DIY things, or at least it is to me lol happy pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE pinterest! Me and Melissa have made so many yummy dishes from recipes we found on there and it makes me super excited to have a home one day to decorate lol!

    ReplyDelete