Sunday, November 6, 2011

[November Thanks]




Since there are 30 days in the month of November here are my 30 things, people, and places I'm thankful for:

1.) A Loving Heavenly Father
who's given me life and all that I have.

2.) Frank & Sola Fau'olo
for loving me unconditional.

3.) the SiBz 
for loving me the way they do and being my main support system

4.) the Gospel 
& the knowledge, promises, and blessing i have because of it.

5.) delta airlines.....
for allowing me to travel FREE & hello, gotta pay the bills somehow right?

6.) Exteded Family
for their love, protection, and being my ride or diez in ALL I do.

7.) Education....
well, the little that i do have & although I'm not currently enrolled it's right in front of me to take advantage of. lol

8.) William Shawn Asiata
my bff....for loving me when I make it so difficult to do so. ;)

9.) My Girls {you know who you are}
I don't call to many girls "my girls" but the ones that I do....I call em that for a reason. thanks for being hunnit!

10.) Friends
the ones that remain loyal =) XoXo

11.) Talent
that i do have, I'm grateful for it and love to share it!

12.) MUSIC
completes my life!

13.) Technology
what would we do with out it?? 

14.) Football/Basketball
life would be boring with out it.

15.) Transportation
since I can't be a Jumper ;)

16.) being an AMERICAN
...and the perks that come with it....need I say more?

17.) My sweet Haven
...my warm home is where I find  peace...

18.) My Phone & 4G network
aaaammmaaazzzing!

19.) Good Health
..thanks to my flu shot a month ago ;) I'm glad all body parts are working properly!!..

20.) Armed Forces
...who allows me to live freely!...

21.) My Hair Stylist
...I'd be hidious with out her in my life...

22.) Health & Hair skin products/tools
...makes life easier...

23.) tAnGiOfaMeiMoaNaLuA aSiAtA & TeLeSiA tUpUa
...just 'cause the 23rd of November is their birthdays lol...

24.) Nieces and Nephews
...who brighten up my days especially EVERY TIME i'm bummed...

25.) Happy Sumos
...and other really good sushi places...

26.) Sonny Bill Williams and Trey Songs
...for just being gorgeous & having incredible bodies lol...

27.) Holidays
..celebrating anything is beautiful..

28.) Clean Public Places
..bathrooms, grocery stores, the mall, etc...

29.) Junk Food!

30.) Happy....Inspiring People!


There you are...those are just a few of the things I'm thankful for. I have so much more I'm thankful for so maybe i'll just do a daily 30?? lol.. jk.

1 comment: