Thursday, January 5, 2012

[ good hair ]

So I've always wanted to do a vlog just because they seem so fun and seem a lot faster than writing a blog, but when I saw myself on camera I decided I'd hold off the vlog until this cute double chin of mine is gone. =) 

Unfortunately I was the sister that was blessed w/the wacky polynesian nappy roots. Frankie has beautiful THICK long hair that can grow for days no matter what she does to it. Lusi has the natural curls and still doesn't have white hair... wth man? Me... well, because I have the ugly curl at the top, wavy, frizzy, and fluffly down to my neck and then pin straight from there down. {NOT. CUTE. AT. ALL.} I have to keep up on good quality hair products and tools. With all the damage that I've done to my hair just so it could look half decent I'm lucky I'm not bald......yet. (crossing fingers lol).

I've heard that it's good to switch up your shampoo once in a while. With my last visit to Taylor D'Shaw my hair dresser confirmed that. She gave me a shampoo that would help keep the red in pretty well, or at least  until my order of Pureology {insert EXCITED face}  came in. I like to stay loyal to the brands I use and because hair products can get pretty expensive, I buy em one at a time and I can get pretty shady w/them lol. This past holiday season I've been blessed........yes blessed. haha I've either got em as gifts {not sure if that was a hint? lol}  or they just magically appeared in my shower. =) Not sure if I'm complaining or if I'm bragging but yeeeah....here are the following shampoos I've been switching back and forth from most of Nov/Dec and now.... and my locks are actually still pretty healthy. Lucky Me ;p 

These are the ones I got from Saydee for my red tips. =)

 Love the smell of Biologe and the magic it works....just wish it wasn't so much.

If you think Biologe's hair products are good, try their body lotion. Smells so yummy, soft, and keeps my dry skin moisturezed ALL DAY! No Lie!


Paul Mitchell...my cousin Ash got as a gift. I never reall used Paul Mitchell til now, and I actually like it.
Thanks Ash ;)

and my all time fave..
Thanks to Uncle Biu!


The thing I love about Uncle Biu when he buys Pureology is he doesn't buy the smaller bottles, he always gets the big huge ones. If you know or use Pureology you know that it's like GOLD for your hair. It's really pricey but w/our hair hook up we can get it at it pretty decent price for 2. Pureology is bomb because it's really concentrated. I love that I only use like a pump and half for all my hair. I know I probably sound stupid talking about shampoo lol but it's amazing those big bottles can last me almost a year. Totally worth it. haha...


Okay- so to the point- if you're looking for good shampoo, these are my suggestions and my 2 cents. lol.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love your hair! What are you talking about? Lol I hate my hair! And I"m so glad I read this, I'm so going to try some of these. My hair is crazy frizzy and pretty jacked from me dying it so much. Hopefully one of these hair products will save my life! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard Biolage is good... though I've never tried, and now that you've given other choices, like pureology I think I might have to try. I've been waiting and decided when my tax return comes in I'll get me some of that shampoo/conditioner cause my hair needs it badly! lol thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete