Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[the Voice]

Okay not too sure how long this show's been on...buuutt my cousin just showed it to me last night and now I'm hooked. I love that these singers really have talent, they can really blow. And the judges are my favorite, they are actual singers that can sing. =) Nothing like REAL talent and REAL judges [Adam Levine, Cee-Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton] that know what they're talkin' bout. 


Check it Out on NBC. Tuesdays @ 8pm (that's what time it is in Utah lol)

It's not as funny as the try outs on American Idol but they're people who can really sing. Depending on which artists they pick to work with will determine which group they'll be in as far as the judges. Right now judges are still building up their group. I'm excited to see who ends up winning the competition with such great judges to direct them. It will be interesting to see each judge incorporate their own style into these groups. =)

2 comments:

  1. uh....YOU should be on "The Voice"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will definitely watch that show! ^_^ If I love AI I'll probably love that show as well.

    Love,
    Camie

    http://lovecamie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete