Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[ National Siblings Day ]

...well with it being National Siblings Day and all.... here's a little shout out to the most amazing siblings EVER...


I've had the privilege and honor of knowing and growing up with the 4 most amazing individuals. Who I find to be the most loving, patience, and loyal people I'll ever know and meet (besides the 'rents of course)....
My SibZ!

Lusiana
the eldest.
She's definitely our second mommy and the one we can depend on for ANYTHING.... i dunno if that's good for her, but it definitely is for the rest of us siblings. (her poor husband right? haha) Like I said in a previous blog, she seriously can do ANYTHING. Definitely a better cook than me, and person all around. She's a bit of a perfectionist and that's the only thing that ever gets annoying... lol. But other than that....her good choices in life and faith and love for our Heavenly Father has been a huge factor in her leading the rest of us by example.

Marrying her sweet husband Will has definitely been a blessing to our family as well. He's such a big sweet heart and does anything any of us ask of him. I personally think at times he's too nice to Lusi or us lol... but I wouldn't have it any other way for her. He's a hard worker and provides well for his family, most importantly though he's given my sis the greatest gift any man could give his family- to be eternal. And he actually LIVES UP TO HIS PRIESTHOOD CALLINGS, that ya gotta be thankful for.


Lusiana Ikatonga Ianeta Fau'olo Maumau and William Bernard Maumau


They also happen to be the parents of the most adorable and monstorous children,
our families BIGGEST blessings thus far.

Pilitisi Empire Maumau
 and

LaVona Zola Maumau



Fuifatu Joshua Teiko Fau'olo
My Older Brother is the best example of an 'older brother' =) He protects me from harm and does his best to keep me and my family safe of anything that might hurt us. We have the most fun doing NOTHING...just sitting at home laughing is fine for us. He does his best to prevent us from looking like "those kinda girls" lol even if we choose not to listen to him. He loves undconditionally and stands by me in whatever I do. My favorite thing about Josh??? He stands up for whats right and leads by example. Josh is just another brother of mine that honors His priesthood and never takes things of our Heavenly Father lightly. I love how he prioritizes his own life by putting his callings first. I hope my sons can be like him.


....My baby sis....
Zola Tise Frankie Fau'olo
who is smarter, brighter, prettier, more helpful, and sometimes funnier than me is a lot of the reason I can honestly say I make right decisions (when I do make em ;p lol). She keeps me motivated whether its making choices that will benefit my life our my family or working out. She seriously kills me in working out...oh and hip hop dancing. This girl can move. We always tease her about her short temper but in all reailty she's the one that actually uplifts us all. She's just so full of life and honestly everything I am NOT....that I wish I was. haha.. I don't know what our family would do with out this white girl. ;) Love you Zola Tise :-*




OH EM GEE....last but not least...
our baby
...Jeffrey Marino Fau'olo...
He's such a joker. He's always either keeping us crackin' up, on our toes, or pissed off. lol... He really is such a sweet kid and helps around A LOT at home. I can say even though it doesn't seem like it at times he really is the biggest help at home, especially with all of us all grown up and away from my parents, he's their big help from the kitchen and house with mom to dads work outside and band stuff. He not only offers so much service to all of us...whether its by force or not lol...he's always the helping hand to ALL OF US including our neighbors and ward memebers. He's just a cool kid who even if he picks on you will be right there standing up and fighting for you when no else is there for you. Jeff is just a fun kid to be around.... he's not even a kid anymore but since he's the youngest that'll just have to stick to him. haha His testimony is amazing. I can't even believe as rowdy as he is his testimonies pretty solid. He's a hard worker and so strong for being so little (even though he's a lot taller than me now). Out of all my siblings, he reminds me and looks like me the most. haha... hopefully he can learn lifes lessons thru ME and not following me. ;) 


I love my siblings and always want the best for them. I'm so blessed to have them in my life and to be the ones standing right next to me at the end of the day- no matter what I've gone through. I know these 4 are the 4 that will remain by my side and stick up for me regardless of what anyone has said to me or about me- these are the 4 that love Leta for Leta and I'd do anything for them, along with my new pair of sibz who I just adore.....

my Asiata Sibz. =)


We've all known each other for a while and know how each of us work. I truly am grateful to have married into a freakin awesome family who is extremely family oriented. Who find true happiness and tons of fun just hanging out with just each other. They don't need a lot of friends...or friends at all, what they have together is sufficient enough for them and I love that. They remind me of my own... no matter what happens between any of us or amongst themselves- at the end of the day it's all laughing and happy happy joy joy. lol. Each of em has a unique love that distiguishes them in their own way. They also happen to be some of the most humble individuals I know (well Sina, Sala and Sega... lol j/k Matt) however, they do have a crazy side so I guess that evens it all out huh?! haha Nevertheless I do find myself blessed to have them in my life and super excited for my kids to grow up having all these amazing, crazy, and fun...just to say the least uncles and aunties.

....Happy National Siblings Day to the most amazing siblings.....






No comments:

Post a Comment