Tuesday, May 3, 2011

[Weekend Round Up: New Beginnings]

Lots of special things took place this past week(END).

1.) I began my work outs and new diet with my new personal trainer. Did I about die? At the gym NO, but the next 2 days......YES I DID from being sore. haha all good though, the pain was a good kinda pain! =)
So  now insted of...


2.) My cousin Feni married his sweetheart Mele (Dukie). With Prince William and Kate's wedding being held the same weekend it was quite the joke that this was our own "ROYAL WEDDING" here in Utah. If you know this side of my family....you know why. Feni's the boy version of a princess. ;) hahaha.. Temple marriages always turn out beautiful and are always a great reminder of how we should all end up. =)
 Thanks Mele and Feni for allowing me to share this special day with you guys!! Best wishes to these two and the beginning of their eternal life together!!! =)



3.) My twin Ofa

blessed his sweet baby girl [Lanarae] this past Sunday. Ofas been through a lot and it was such a peaceful and comforting feeling when Ofa began the blessing. I honestly didn't know he was blessing baby until I heard him. And I just started crying like a baby. LOL... I'm so proud of Ofa and Trish and how far they've come along. I love them both so much....but not more than I love Lana. =) The blessing was beautiful and I'm glad I got to witness such a wonderful experience. Can't wait to watch this sweet girl grow and fulfill everything her daddy blessed her with. Xoxo...

4.) Lastly...I attended my stake conference for our Single Stake. With all the changes going on with the new stakes and new areas I'm thrilled to see what's in store for me. I love my singles ward and although the church is the same no matter which ward I attend, I wouldn't want to be in any other ward than my own. Most of all through out this weekend and the changes going on with the single wards, I'm glad that Shawn is sticking with me through it all.......and I don't even have to tell him. hahahaha...slowly but surely we're coming around. =) Yipee!!


No comments:

Post a Comment