Monday, November 29, 2010

*Festival of Trees*

I never knew Delta was so involved with so many charitable events it's crazy. For the past twenty something years Delta's helped out with the Festival of Trees. I never really knew what it was until today, it's so great that there are still really good people and organizations that raise funds for the childrens hospital. This year was the first year my friends Leah, Alisia, and I joined in. It was so much fun preparing our theme for our tree (which ended up being "Delta" traveling through the years), putting it up, and decorating. 

Talk about
D E D I C A T I O N









After getting most of the hard work out of the way we wandered around and found some pretty amazing trees.


Absolutely one of my favorites




The TWILIGHT tree.... LOVE IT!!


....Santa surfing....

Me*Leah*and Alisia

Nifty 50's =)

i personally think this one should've just been all UTES ;) lol

Super Hero Tree =)

GO DELTA!! =) 






Hope we get a good bid for our trees. Our last tree went for $16,000!!!
Wish us luck....all funds go to Primary Childrens Hospital!! 
We will definitely be helping out every year form now on. =)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had the mula to buy one of these trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I saw ur thing on Kassie's page....I love that Delta does all of these things for primary children's as well. Primary Children's means so much to us since Noah spent his first 3 months there. The bill for his stay totaled over $100,000....so things like this are just a small portion that can help others who have little angels there. I remember Delta also made blankets to donate which I'm pretty sure we were also a recipient of when we were there cuz we got so many cute blankets. I will be forever grateful for the generous people out there that contribute every year to the hospital!!! Love u Delta ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I am so mad I couldn't make it! :( I wanted to come so bad! Sad! Are you going to be helping out at the Festival at all? I am going tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing some of the trees.. i love this event and am sad Im not there this year.. i wouldve loved to buy a tree.. one year I want to do a tree.. along with my list of ten million other things hahaha.. thats awesome you guys raised so much money for your tree.. maybe people thought they were buying you. hhahaha..

    ReplyDelete