Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*addicted to FISH? Really?

i love my iphone. it's capable of some pretty amazing things and has some crazy freaky apps like the "fake caller ID" or the "fake texter". They're definitely fun to play with but if someone ever did that to me I would be pissed haha. (i try to keep that in mind when playing jokes on whoever i'm calling haha) I was thinking if the iphone had an app to make cramps go away....my goodness it'd be perfect but since that's not possible nor realistic the iphone is the best phone EVER made. Let me say that again; the iphone is the BEST phone EVER made!!! With all the iphone apps that can possibly keep you busy this one has definitely got me hooked....its seriously insane!!

-TAPFISH-



My cousin Tangi has been telling me about this game called "tapfish" that she plays, suggested that I should try it because she's hooked. I refused because it's a bit like the famous facebook games Farmville and Mafia Wars which I refuse to play as well. If I didn't want that responsibility on facebook of keeping up with my crops and animals when i can just keep in touch with friends and family and comment on eeeeverything why in the world would i keep up with my 'fish'?? at least that's what i was thinking....

Since we were younger Tangi has always been the one with the patience to teach whether it be dancing (right sia?) or whatever the case, this girl is truly blessed with the gift of PATIENCE!! haha After Tangi had downloaded it on my phone yesterday and actually had the patience of teaching me how to manage my tank and my fish....I..... nervously took over. haha
Sounds so silly but I must admit that I like it.....and I'm hooked. it is very addicting and I'm constantly checking back on my fish to make sure that they're fed...their tank is clean....and they're happy. Lol. Thanks tangi for getting me hooked....geez.


No comments:

Post a Comment