Monday, November 29, 2010

i wish...

i was a billionaire so freeeakin bad...


....especially at this time of the year!!

But I'm not- so that's great..... because

I can focus on what I do have and be thankful for that...
Not just the obvious things like family, and good health, and employment, and all that other good stuff, but the small simple things that make the bigger things 
BETTER
kind of like:

  • unsolicited kindness
  • freshly bathed babies
  • a clean kitchen
  • tight, tight hugs
  • baked goods right out of the oven
  • kisses from my nieces and nephews
  • belly laughs with friends
  • when I get in the car and my favorite songs playing
  • phone calls or texts from long lost friends
  • fresh flowers
  • a man who dares to love me
  • unforeseen opportunities
  • hot chocolate
  • random I LOVE YOU texts
  • watching old videos or looking at old photos
  • fresh laundry
  • clean bathrooms =)
  • popsicles

No comments:

Post a Comment