Thursday, March 31, 2011

[hawaii.......again]

......i know isn't that ridiculous? no.....not really. haha. Remember last year I was in Vegas quite a bit? Well this year, i think it'll be like that but with Hawaii. The 7 hour flight is getting shorter and shorter each time... ;) Anyway, just a quick update from the last trip back to Hawaii.. it wasn't like any of the other normal trips.....


First stop [ALWAYS]: Kim Chee (this time in Pearl Ridge) 
the butter fish melts in your mouth just like the Kim Chee I  butter fish in Kaneohe.
DELISH!







Came home to Jeffs temporary HEARTS tattoo that he was dared to get 
by his older brothers. He's such a dork.... LOL

You can't really see it, but Pili got a dolphin on his arm.
This kid seriously is 'THE' biggest 3 year old Dolphin fan.


Now this picture is hilarious. It was from Franks homecoming eating that was held at some park in Waipio. We pulled up and found my Uncle bbq'n with the boys like this. I couldn't help but take a picture....only in Hawaii. =) haha

There are more pictures from the eating but they're all posted on facebook. I normally take the pictures but because I FINALLY got stuck in the kitchen (only because my sisters didn't make it out) I couldn't take any.....except this one of course. LOL

After the homecoming eating and all I packed up and headed to the airport to try the flight back home. well........with me being standby I got bumped. But I had no worries, I knew it was meant to be. And yes indeed was it meant to be. The followig day (monday) I spent with the Soliais and Patanes down on the North Shore.


I found Leah at the gift shop at Turtle Bay. haha




While the guys went golfing on the course at Turtle Bay us girls went and got manis and pedis.






...and of course made our last stop at uNkO juNioR Ah YoUs place...
TITAS GRILL
where we ate some bomb.com food. My new favorite place on the North shore. =)
i also got to spend some quality play time with my little man Johnny, he's such a cutie!!!



This trip was so fast I didn't really have time to do 'the extreme' things or even hang out with my friends. (BOOOOOOOOO)
Saturday night I thought I was going to be able to go out but ended up staying in preparing and cooking food for our eating the next day. I never realized how much work goes into kitchen and food preparation....ugh- I hated it lol. j/k. I always just took 'my sisters in the kitchen helping mom' for granted. This time since it was only me and I had no play time, I seriously was frustrated hahaha... but it's all good. Now, I'll put a little more effort in to helping my sisters when it comes to feaus in the kitchen haha. Normally I'm stuck with the entertainment but this time there was none so I was in the kitchen...... ugh....again. LOL

So no friends time...but it's all good they know I love em to the max.
Besides.....with all the Hawaii trips planned I'll see em in no time. I can't believe I wasn't even able to see HA. I see the show every time I go back...and that's how busy I was, it's kind of crazy. I kind of feel important LOL....
Hawaii was great. The weather was perfect. The homecoming was lovely. and the family time was priceless. 
I'm not lucky to have such wonderful people in my life....i'm just truly am blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. next time! hahaha and um all g cuz you didnt miss ANYTHING. hahahaha when i told jenn you werent coming shes like "awww... thats the only reason i came out!" gee thanks sis. LOL but we didnt end up doing anything spectacular so yeah hahaha

    ReplyDelete