Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[...Gettin' some PHO action...]

I LOVE PHO...period.
[pronouced FUH]
 It's an authentic vietnemese beef/noodle soup. It's fills me up fast and it's healthy too 
[insert THE BIGGEST SMILEY FACE]. 
I've been to a ton of Pho places but my favorite one is Green Papaya, located in West Valley off of 3500 south between Redwood Road and 2200 West. (for exact directions click here
Everything they have there is good. It's not just a soup place. Their menu contains a variety of veitnemese food. They're kalbi is the bomb dot com too... =) 

For appetizers I always get one spring roll and one fried egg roll.

(My lovely humps refused to let me order those today after all the food I ate in Hawaii.)
I always order the P6.
It's the Pho soup with just steak, tendon, and flank.
then I add sprouts, mint leaves, hoison and rooster sauce, and some lime for flavor. 



I always order the house limeade on the side w/an extra water because I kill my limeade and can't drink another glass full of sugar. haha..


After coming home from Hawaiis beautiful, hot, humid weather to the rain today I decided to take a trip to Green Papaya. Not only did I decide to go, I decided I'd be nice and treat my family......now my wallets huritng LOL... but so worth it. It was deeellllliiissshhh...


Thank You Green Papaya for making my day. =)

1 comment:

  1. never been, looks gross to me! gaah! i let you know if i ever build up the courage to eat this stuff..

    ReplyDelete