Tuesday, July 6, 2010

{{-hAiR DID-}}



Remember when I said that my uncle Biu has the coolest hook ups and friends? Well this one is my favorite! =) (i even blogged about it in my Eclipse blog haha). Uncle Biu took me a few years ago to do my hair and the first time I went I fell in love with her. 

......Maybe because Saydee was a close friend of my uncle......
ummm NO that wasn't it, it's because she's the most adorable girl, I love her. She's amazing at her job as a hair dresser. I don't ever want to go to anyone else.I most likely will actually never go to anyone else, and I refer absolutely everyone to her. She manages a salon just off of Winchester called Taylor D'Shaw. I took my cousin Tangi to her for her birthday a few years back and she also fell in love with Saydee because of her chill personality and sassy attitude, but most importantly because of her work. Tangi and I have been back and forth and even though we take up all of Saydees time and stay way pass closing time, Saydee manages to make us feel all kinds of good because our hair is seriously 'off the hook' and I will admit we look pretty hot when we leave. hahaha...

Normally I try not to bug Saydee too much with my visits but it's been long over due.
The last time I went in to do my hair was my birthday back in March. It was a while since I had gotten highlights that I put em back in, which was a nice change for me. I always want to do something major and really crazy, but every time I get there I'm never down. I need my long hair for dancing and I can't have any really crazy colors either. So getting highlights was plenty of color and change for me. 
 Since March, my roots have grown back insanely bad and I was in need of a Taylor D'Shaw visit. I just never found a reason to actually go in and get my hair done.
Well.....this past weekend gave me that reason.

I went to St George and did a lot of thinking. Ended a serious relationship FOR GOOD. So i need a NEW me!! =) My aunt also called me for a show in Anaheim this weekend so this was definitely the 
PERFECT TIME
to get it done. I took Tangi with me of course because she has her Cali trip next week. 
So glad we got in. A big thank you to Saydee for spending the last 6 hours hooking up our nappy roots.... well mine at least. Tangi has the perfect hair.....ugh!

...Saydee hard at work on Tangis highlights...

...Bad picture but will have to do til I get a better one...

Thanks again Saydee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment