Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JuLy= BROKE STATUS!!

There are 8 total in my family. July holds 4 of my family members birthdays....and all their birthdays manage to be a day or 2 apart. Which makes me.....broke by the last persons birthday. lol... My nephew Pili was born on the 14th, Little brother Jeffrey on the 16th, Mom on the 18th, and my older brother Josh on the 23rd. =)

I'm grateful for each and every one of them and the role they play in my life.

Happy 3rd Birthday to the greatest joy in my life (on the 14th)... PILITISI EMPIRE MAUMAU =)
This boy always seems to put a smile on my face. He says the darnest things that makes me laugh for days. He's such a blessing in my life and I thank God for the joy that he brings into all of our lives!!! =)

Happy 15th Birthday to my lil brother Jeff (July 16th). Since he was a baby I swear I have always been his favorite.... lol we fight here and there and I'm probably the one that gives him the hardest time but he's such a great little brother. He always makes me laugh and as small as he is he is totally protective over me and my sisters, its so cute. 

Happy 52nd Birthday to my mother dear (July 18th).... She's truly my strength, my back bone, and the glue that sticks my family together. =) Her faith is what I have always fallen back on when I've become weak.... I love my mom and grateful for her each day.


Happy XX Birthday to my big brother Josh on the 23rd. I'm not even going to say how old he is or that might embarrass him. haha... This guy has ALWAYS led by example. I love him for always being there for me and for the great advice he gives during our "serious" talks. God definitely put him before me for a reason..... i love him so much, but especially for always finishing my food when I can't ;) 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULY folks.... 
.....Love You guys like ccuuuuhhhrraaazzzy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment