Thursday, November 11, 2010

i heart EXPRESS clothing!!

I've never been an 'online shopper' {i now understand the phrase "never say never" haha} 'til the past year and half, i think. I was always afraid of anything online being a scam, I hated the thought of my address being out there on the web with all the freaks in the world that have nothing better to do than hacking peoples accounts, or if I did purchase something, it wouldn't fit properly....then i'd be ticked (especially if i'm paying for shipping and handling haha).

I don't even really know how to shop online but I picked up the hang of it (kind of), I still refuse to buy jeans online but I've gotten the basic shopping down and I actually love it. It's cheaper (sometimes) and a lot of times they have things that you won't find in stores. It's sooo the business because you don't have to worry about someone else showing up to the same place you are, wearing the same thing. ;) Anyway, the reason I even bring this up is because I found an awesome deal on EXPRESS.COM. With it being fall and living in Utah, winter seems to creep up on us a lot faster, so I've begun my 'winter clothing collection.' =) If you see the following items I just bought, you'll notice that they're long tunic sweaters. Sad thing is, is that I've gained about 15 pounds, and it's not that I'm proud to blog about that or anything, but I have an odd shaped, pear like body type so I have to cover these love handles somehow right??? LOL. Don't worry I plan on losing weight and these ugly love handles. But until then, I'm going to rock these sweaters. After all, I did get a great deal on em.










Aren't they soooooo cute??
My goodness I love em and can't wait til they get here. What's even more amazing is that each were between about $49-$70 and I didn't spend more then $50 per sweater. Okay maybe that's not the greatest deal lol, I'm sure I could've found a better deal at Ross or something but I seriously can't stand looking through aisles and aisles of clothes. =/ After working retail for almost 2 years that's not my thing.
Anywho...thought I'd share my great deal!!

SHOP EXPRESS!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, that is allllllllllll I do is online shop.. its dangerous! hahaha.. I just bought the most amazing over the knee riding boots last week.. Oh Victorias Secret is my favorite online shopping.. LOVE IT.. but like I said, it's verrrry dangerous.. all you have to do is google what you're looking for and it brings the site where you can buy it.. awesome! lol.. no searching for days in the store.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express is so cute. You should try alloy.com they have cute cheap stuff. Also you look awesome, 15 pounds extra or not.

    ReplyDelete