Monday, November 15, 2010

((...and the diet starts TODAY...))

Today my diet starts. Well it's not really a diet, I'm just going to be more cautious with what goes into my mouth. Because lately, I've just been so careless about what goes in...if it tastes yummy (1,000 calories or not) I'm gonna eat it. That's why I gained 15 extra pounds I didn't want.Well...that's all changing today. {insert scared face} haha that totally just made me sound fat. haha

Anyway, my cousin who just has the best body in the world has been giving me tips and all and even sent me what I can and can't eat. =/

Atkins Diet Low Carb Food List

In order to covert you body system to "Fat Burning", you will need a safe low carb food list to work with. The low carb food list provided in this page can also be used as a guide for your Atkins Diet foods. All food in our low car food list contain food with 10% carbohydrate or less. For detail information on the carbohydrate content in individual food please refer to the carbohydrate counter chart at this site.
Meats
Bacon , Beef , Calf Liver , Chicken , Cornish Game Hen , Duck , Goose , Ham , Kielbasa , Lamb , Pork , Quail , Sausage ,Steak , Turkey , Veal Steak.
Fish
Anchovies in Oil , Bluefish , Catfish , Cod , Flounder , Halibut , Herring , Mackerel , Mahi-mahi , Salmon , Sardine , Scrod , Snapper , Trout , Tuna.
Shellfish
Clams , Crab , Lobster , Mussel , Oysters , Scallops , Shrimp , Squid.
Daily
Butter , Cheese , Cream , Coffee , All Egg , Mineral Water , Mayonnaise , Tea ,Water.
Salad Vegetables
Alfalfa Sprouts , Arugula , Bok Choy , Boston Lettuce , Celery , Chicory , Chives , Cucumber , Endive , Escarole , Fennel , Jicama , Mache , Morels , Mushrooms , Olives , Parsley , Peppers , Posse Pied , Radiccio , Radishes , Romaine , Sorrel.
Vegetable
Asparagus , Avocado , Bamboo Shoots , Bean Sprouts , Beet Greens , Broccoli , Brussel Sprouts , Cabbage , Cauliflower , Celery Root , Chard , Christophene , Collard Creens , Dandelion Greens , Eggplant , Hearts of Palm , Kale , Kohlrabi , Leeks , Okra , Onion , Pumpkin , Rhubarb , Sauerkraut , Scallions , Snow Pea Pods , Spagheti Squash , Spinach , String or Wax Beans , Summer Squash , Tomato , Turnips , Water Chestnuts , Zucchini.
* Our low car food list contain food with 10% carbohydrate or less



I'm not following the Atkins Diet exact, but I'm going to be following pretty close with the exception of some carbs. Ugh...I love carbs. hahaha {that was another fat moment lol}. 


NOTHING BUT WATER and NO EATING OUT!!! So here we go... =) Lets just hope I can get myself up for the daily cardio in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment