Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[clearance freak!]

I'm pretty sure I've made it clear before that I'm a clearance freak. I love shopping in the clearance section. Alot of times it's crappy stuff, but many times you could find good deals with just a little bit more patience in looking.

Call me cheap, I don't care- I just refuse to pay full price on A LOT of different clothes and shoes, unless, I can not live with out that specific article of clothing or pumps. I learned that from Oprah, that if you can not leave the store with out it....then you must get it (with out having to break the law of course). And that's my only exception pretty much about purchasing something at full price.....unless it's food LOL.

Anyhow, I got a small bonus at work [YIPEE! any extra money always helps right?] and with that, after paying my 1 bill I have I took myself on a nice little shopping spree. Of course I hit up all the clearance racks at all my favorite stores that happened to be at Gateway, Fashion Place, and South Town Mall, and got major good deals. I got 2 pairs of boots, a pair of sneakers, and 3 pairs of heels, 3 shirts, tons of new earrings from Aldo and Icing, lotions, an animal print scarf that's to die for, 2 pairs of pants, the new Wonder Woman Collection blush and a paint pot from Mac.....oh and not to mention a gray blazer from Express that was originally $100, but I got it for $18, all that for under $250 dollars!!! One word came to mind after over looking all my receipts, that word: SWEEEEEET!!!
Can you believe all that cost me under $250?? All thanks to the clearance racks, I now have a new wardrobe for my trip to Hawaii next month. I'm so excited....
*SnApS fOr cLeaRaNcE rAcKs*

2 comments:

  1. haha, i love it- clearance is def the place to go. are you really coming here next month? hit us up girl! oh and if anything from your wardrobe goes missing while you're here- sorry in advance! hahahahehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... Thats def me:) I LOVE ME SOME CLEARANCE stuff!!

    ReplyDelete