Monday, June 21, 2010

...beauty is PAIN....

A famous phrase i often hear, especially during preparation for pageants...


Here at work that phrase pretty much applies as far as picking the right shoes. I mean not that I already have a shoe fettish as it is haha. However here at work it's a bit different in a cool way because I have a LEGIT reason to get new black shoes all the time even though it's NOT because I like to buy black shoes but because every pair of black shoes I do purchase, never seems to do the job regardless of what area I work in that day. I can't seem to find the right shoes. My shoes are either super cute and totally kill me after 2 hours...


or they're super comfortable and are hidious, you'd never find me wearing those black loafers anywhere....it is depressing.  


I mean Michael Jackson rocked the loafers better than anyone I know but he wasn't stuck in a Delta uniform LOL....






I will admit that we have some pretty decent looking uniforms and I don't mind rockin' it when I'm out in public after work or so. But it's a bit hard to keep the uniform cute and sassy. Once in a while I like to try and change it up here and there (like anyone even notices right? haha) but it's a bit challenging when everything looks alike. I've come to realize that it's okay to wear the black ugly loafers (that i've had since I started here and are still the most comfortable shoes I have for work) when I wear my long dark trousers. However... when I wear my skirts and dresses- that's definitely a NO! NO! lol.... And with it being summer (today making it official) I am in need of NEW BLACK COMFY work shoes... preferrably heels with a little help of Dr. Scholls. ;)


If ANYONE has any ideas... let me know, until then... wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment