Tuesday, January 11, 2011

* Good company keeps me going *

Many changes are going on right now at this point in my life. Very unexpected changes that could result either in a good way or a bad way, however I look at it I guess. I'm not one who dwells on anything negative for to long. I try my best to accept whatever the circumstance may be and try to see the positive side of it. But through whatever it may be I'm glad to know that the people that have always been in my life are still the only people I can really trust or turn to. =)
My family is number one, and I was reminded of their unconditional love and support of decisions I've made these past 2 weeks. Regardless if it's a decision they approve of or agree with they love me and support me, and I'm thankful for them.

Besides my sissys who I was raised with, this group of  certain individuals are so dear to my heart because they are just soooo dang aaaaamazing. They seriously are my friends that might as well be family. We share a lot in common as far as hobbies, goals, taste in fashion, guys, and food of course lol. As the years have gone by we've become closer and more dependable on each other. And no matter the distance between any of us we stay close at heart and on facebook. ;) haha Each of them know I have their back to the fullest and they have mine in return.





In high school our little group was known as PG, something that now, I'm embarrassed to even say what that stands for. LOL.. but These are just a few of my favorite people, whose company keeps me going through tough times!! Thanks besties!! =) XoXo...

No comments:

Post a Comment