Wednesday, February 2, 2011

...it's that time again....

for planning. I love planning.....and hate when it doesn't go through. =( Much thanks to our profit share at work (kind of like a bonus) my girlfriends and I are planning a quick get away this month, just for a day. We'd love to just pamper ourselves because we soooooooooooooo deserve it....haha.

Get some shopping done










eat some good food











enjoy the much needed SUNSHINE (preferrably a beach?)









and enjoy each others company because we don't see enough of each other at work. lol...










Any Ideas?? I strongly believe that everyone needs a fixer upper every now and then, well this is mine, so I'm going to take advantage of it. We're shooting for February 15th, so if anyone has any cool ideas of where to fly to for a day just to enjoy....all the above, let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. HAWAII duuuh! here you have the grinds, the sun, the beach aaaaand above all... ME! bahahahha! you are so lucky miss traveler! good luck planning my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good idea... if they don't want to come I will for sure SOON!!! haha

    ReplyDelete