Monday, September 5, 2011

[CARRYing ON]

Since I'm always ON THE GO, you'd think I was queen of packing. Truth is, I suck at it, especially if Im going more than a week. Most of the time I wait last minute to pack and it's such a bad habit because by the time I start packing (which is normally an hour or 2 before my flight lol) I just end up throwing my whole closet in my bag...and what makes it worse is that when I do get to my final destination I end up shopping and then I don't wear what I did pack. Smh.... So bad I know. However, one thing I do have on lock is my Carry On gear......
The things I must have on the plane or just away from home...

Carry On:
My dark Green/Gray Forecast roller or my Maroon snake skin Duffle....... Perfect for all aircraft over head bins and seriously fits everything for quick trips to looooong ones.



Beauty Must Haves:
Besides my norm make up bag, I never forget my good face wash. I never or at least try to sleep with make up on. That's so bad for my skin. Lately I've been using MK's face wash. OMG, it works wonders for my face, leaving it soft and smooth......I mean not that it wasn't already smooth. lol.... na j/k but for real, it's been great. I don't really 'break out' but I have very dry skin, so between keepin' it smooth it keeps it moisturized as well.
I have to have good face moisturizer for my dry skin, as well as my toothbrush. I LOVE brushing my teeth haha. I also always have Playtex wipes to freshen up too. They're great for freshening up after long flights...



Travel Uniform:
{very important}
I like to be comfortable when traveling, not only because I might be stuck in a middle seat between two fat OR hairy people lol....but also because I'm forever connecting flights (which I try to avoid the most), and uncomfortable heels are the LAST thing I need to have while trying to make a 30 min connection in a humongous Airport. 
Therefore most of the time I will wear skinny jeans (not because I'm skinny), a blazer, because whether I'm feelin it or not it dresses up anything from tanks to tees to dressy tops....

plus Its always cold on the plane so it keeps me warm. Every time I travel I take my nude heels....only cuz they match everything. I have a good collection of nude heels and that's exactly the reason why....
Nude heels are also my favorite because they totally longate my legs.



In Flight Entertainment:
I'm an Apple FREAK. I love all Apple products, they're just legit like that. ;) I have NEVER had problems with any Apple products....like I said, they're just legit like that. =)
When inflight I gotta have my iPad. This thing truly saves space and I love it. I have over 600 books. Tons of my favorite movies, music, music videos and my favorite tv shows. I can use GoGo flight wifi if I need, and it even allows me to catch up on work or even my blog (what I'm doin now), I absolutely love it. Best gadget for anyone always on the go....

Snacks:
Fiber One bars, a fruit, and Dasani water.... Easy and fill me up. But on the days I'm feelin good I will take my norm

i had to get a photo of this water.....I LOVE seeing this. (definitely ONLY in LA) haha and it's the best water EVER ;)
Grande Iced Coffee, 5 pumps Hazelnut, and half & half =)


A few other things I never leave home with out are:

**Ralph Lauren 2 piece:




I don't have the best body (and that its definitely NOT ME to the left lol- i only wish haha), in fact, i hate my body but I do love to get in the water...and most of the time I like to hit the pool or beach if nothing else, so I always have my favorite Ralph Lauren swimsuit; very similar to the picture on the left.



**Sunglasses:
it never fails, I always knock out before take off and for some crazy reason am up during flight, yet I still fall asleep before landing lol....so just so no one captures me sleeping hellah ugly on the plane I wear these. Plus, I don't wanna look all mohe when I land in some other city. Not cute....and not what it do lol....




**Conair 1/2inch barrel curling iron:
you know I can't be running around w/these nappy roots not hooked up lol.... I've had it for years now and it still works wonders for my hair.



Believe it or not, all these things fit in my carry on. I seriously cannot live with out any of these items while on the road or on the plane. What's in your carry on?!?!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment