Sunday, August 11, 2013

..AsiataOC..

After Alilias party we decided to take a trip out to OC to visit Shawns family. Believe me, after that party we needed a vacay. I got the days approved at work just in time so we packed up fast and left our beehive state for the Sunshine State! I am an L.A. girl at heart. Born in L.A.,  love L.A. and if I could afford living there I would totally be there instead of here (which is probably the reason I don't make enough to live there haha.) Before I was married I never really went to Orange County or even had any desire to make my way down that way unless it was for family functions which that side of my family rarely had......however Since I've been married I've gone to OC so many times already and I love it more each time I go. =) And I really can't complain because it helps that my inlaws are just as cool as my family. ;) 






\We got to hit our favorite beaches (Huntington, Venice, and Newport) which is always a treat when we can go to more than one in one trip.


...sweet mama of Nonosina... who personally told me she would love if I came back and danced...which she was probably joking. HAHAHA but since that's a compliment I'll keep believing it. LOL

I had the chance to even get some work done with TheWhatItDo while I was there. I had the opportunity to cover Nonosina's new show TUMU while there. They did amazing and I was just glad to be there and be apart of sharing their show. I absolutely loved that the spirit of MANA was strongly in the air at this performance. =)




 
We totally lucked out that weekend being there because we were able to not only catch up with family we got to be there for our cousin Isaiah's (Zeek) album release. He did good as always and we had a lot of fun with the family.

Overall, the trip was exactly what we needed. A quick getaway that involved NO PLANS. We got to Cali with NO PLANS so everything kinda was on our own time and own pace, which wasn't so bad. Normally I don't like that. I'm one who has to have things planned out- if not I feel so unorganized and then I get super stressed and when I'm stressed I annoy everyone around me, especially the ones I went on this past trip with LOL So that's why I like to plan and organize. haha.... ;)
With all that said- Thanks to Mattangi, Tafaoga boys, and my baby daddy for an unforgettable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment