Monday, July 15, 2013

...'Alilias Safari Adventure...


Alilias birthday party was on June 28th (her real birthday is the 26th)...and since then I've been trying to recuperate so I could actually sit down, relax, and enjoy blogging about it. =) Despite the 109 degree weather we had a blast. The kids loved it all, and I'm pretty sure the adults enjoyed their time even if they were sweating bullets lol.
I can't even say it enough. We truly are blessed with the best, from our sweet baby to all our friends and family who made celebrating our Alilias first year of life possible. Shawn and I could have NEVER done this alone. So besides the biggest thank you to our Heavenly Father for blessing us unconditionally- another HUGE thank you to all those who made this celebration one that we'll always remember for the rest of our lives.

....Shawn and Marquez finishing up and hanging Alilias sign....

Thank You Uncle Fili for making the birthday girls banner! =)

Alilia had her 1 yr appointment the day before and got 4 shots in her thighs =( She still had a little fever at her birthday but still was a soldier and made it through the whole party!! =)

...got this idea from Pinterest and loved it. It was a total hit. Thank you to my artistic husband, his cousins Steph and Marquez, and my cousin Junior for drawing these life size animals for decorations....they were a hit.

...I had to get a shot of these... My sis Tangi put her SAHM skills to test and made these canvas' of Alilia. They are huge and were just the cherry on top. Of course Shawn and I only ended up with ONE out of 5. These too were a hit at her party, everyone loved em. (Especially her grandmas and aunties who have em lol).


Thank You to Aunty 2Tall for Alilias animal print lanterns, table cloths, and table runners. Thank You Aunty Ta'u for the balloons and goodie bag goodies. Seriously I have THE BEST family.


Thanks to my sisters for getting one of the bouncy houses, the face painter, and the balloon artistry. The kids absolutely loved it.

...big thank you to Alilias cousins {Nana, Fatboy, and Shawnee} for the other bounce house, dunk tank, and Snow cone machine.

 
...Thank you to Aunty Kassie Feinga (SODAPOP PHOTOGRAPHY) for taking Alilias pics...


...Alilia and her crazy aunty Sega, who also happens to be her Fahu.... A bomb diggity one to be exact. Thanks Sang for being so good to Alilia.

...birthday CaKe...cAkE....CakE...cAkE...time. lol

...First cousins dancing their African dance for Alilia... Best entertainment! ;)

...I LOVE HER...

....Thanks to Alilias Grand Aunty Sela for Alilias birthday cake and smash cake... =)

...the paradise playground...

...one of the adult prizes was $100 cash prize for whoever could dunk Alilias daddy...
It was too funny to see every ADULT there in line trynna dunk shawn.
Uncle Toa ended up dunking him but gave the $100 back for Alilia. =) Thx Uncle...


....wHy So SeRiOuS?... hahaha
Aunty Sega and Aunty Steph grillin.... Thank you to the Laloni family as well for allowing up us to use their big grill.


...dont mind Alilias face, she loves these 2 so much....
thanks ash and sia for all your help and for all the birthday pics
 

...famaree time...

My 2 sisters who make everything in my life work out. I LOVE THEM. Thank you for being so wonderful to my Alilia. =)

....Alilias Delta fam...
 

...my brohams...
Thank you to Alilias TokoUso uncles for providing all the drinks for the party.
as well as Alilias gift Part 1..... Part 2.....and Part 3. LOL...



\\



Sharing and celebrating our baby girls life was exactly how I had envisioned it.We are so lucky to have her. I could never find the right words or say enough "Thank Yous" to all those who were there and made her first birthday a success.
WE LOVE YOU
and especially our AAA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im so sorry I missed it... I still have her gift for her. I hope it fits ;) LOL! But this was beautiful. Love you Alilia.

    ReplyDelete