Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[[ MiSSiOnaRy MoNdAyZ ]]

Mondays are normally hell at work because of how busy it is. Business men and women returning to work. Families returning home. Groups begin tour groups. and.... Missionaries that travel far distances (international) fly out. etc....etc....
They come in mass loads, load after load, bus after bus from the Mission Training Center. At the airport we call Mondays....

MISSIONARY MONDAYS

You can always tell who the members of the church are because we all STILL get pretty excited when the missionary loads come in. haha.. Ready or not, the elders and sisters are always so thrilled to get out and get to work. I love it.

I'm not quite sure how these missionaries pack for 2 years in the allowance they have, with only being able to check 2 bags with the maximum weight of 50 lbs. My shoes are just 50 lbs if I'm taking a trip for a week... haha. Although Missionary Mondays can be exhausting and I almost pull my back trynna throw their bags....i love it. I love seeing the work pushing on. =) Wish I could waive their bag fees but I think I'd rather keep my job. haha...



And if it so be that you should … bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy  
(D&C 18:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment