Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...sister, sister....

Okay, so I decided that every week I would dedicate a blog post to someone that has inspired me in ANY way. Why?? Because, this is my blog and I think that whoever I decide to dedicate my blog to SHOULD BE recognized for playing such an important part in my life, for whatever reason. =) Good stuff huh??
Also because I want to stay inspired to keep up with my blog.

Well, the first person that came to my mind... well people that came to mind over and over again were two of my most favorite girls in the world. My two sisters, Frankie, and Lusi. =) Lusi and I are 7 years apart. And Frankie and I are 6 years apart. It's kind of a big gap that has it's advantages, as well as it's disadvantages, either way, I love em exactly the same.

My sisters seriously are the best. Sometimes I feel bad because I don't show them as often as I should how grateful I am for them. But really I am. Any good thing that comes out of me, is because my sisters have something to do with it. They help me in EVERYTHING...not joking. I've never really done anything by myself, probably except for Miss Utah, and that's probably why I didn't win. LOL.... all through out my childhood and even now they've been by my side and I am indeed grateful for that. We definitely have our ups and downs and our share of disagreements but all three of us know that when it comes down to it.... we'll always be there for each other no matter what. Girlfriends come and go, and even those cousins that are like sisters come and go, but my sissys continue to be by my side.

Lusi- is seriously my second mother. She's always been the responsible one out of us. I think it's just the "oldest sister" role. She has always provided for us in things we needed growing up and even to now. And even when she's upset with different decisions Frankie and I make she loves us unconditionally. She's just amazing all around. Lusi's seriously the perfect child and it's so hard to live up to her example. (sucker...lol)
but I admire it about her, she keeps me motivated to find a good husband like hers. haha Hopefully one day I can be as strong as her emotionally and spiritually. My most favorite thing about Lusi though is that she gave birth to my faaaaavorite baby... PILI!! =)


Frankie- is exactly the same....but younger. That leaves me with being the only really jacked up one. haha. Although Frankies serious at times and calls me immature she's really goofy. We can sit there for hours and hours just laughing til our stomachs sore. One of the things I love the most about Frankie is she's a very obedient little sister; anything....and I mean ANYTHING I ask her or tell her to do, she does it even if she doesn't want to. She NEVER talks back. And she's constantly looking out for me. She's seriously like my older sister too..haha

If you spent a day with Frankie you'd see that she's seriously the little sister any one would want (sometimes I feel bad for Lusi, because I was nothing like Frankie), so I do consider myself very lucky.

I love these girls a grip and would totally be lost with out em. The thing I probably admire the most about them both is their love for God. Their love for the gospel is beyond measure. They're not perfect.....they have issues, but even with all that, they are God fearing women who put God first in all that they do. I love that about them and know that their own personal lives have been blessed because of that. I'm grateful that we share a lot of the same hobbies, as far as dancing, entertainment, and the same kind of friends. I wouldn't change anything about sisters and would KILL anyone that would mess with them...
LOL NOT KIDDING!! =)

Thank You God for Lusi and Frankie!!! =)

3 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to your sisters....I don't know Frankie but your sis Lusi is pretty great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it.. and Im tellin ya.. its the second girl thing.. hahaha blacccck sheeeep lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i love this post! i don't think i've met your sister frankie yet- you all are so beautiful. love love love sisters, can't live with em-- can't live without em! bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete