Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i think it's time...

.....to go on another cruise!!
well...at least for me, it's time to:



....get a tan...

...wine and dine...
....karaoke & karaoke competitions....
.....watch shows....
....take a ferry ride....


....eat yummy sherbert ice cream on Catalina island...


....rent bikes and play hide'n'seek on Catalina island...


.....dance all night....
...eat all night w/the 24 hr BUFFET and FREE room service...
....see the blow holes in Baja Mexico....

....shop on the weird streets of Ensanada....
....sing with the Band on board lol...
....drink it up... ;p

...and even get the cute animals made outta towels EVERY night...

...anyone with me??
(well if no one...good, I told Shawn I'd take him on the next one, but that needs to be pronto 'cause this is killin me!)


1 comment: