Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this is....a STEELER country!!

Out of the seven times my beloved Steelers have gone to the Super Bowl...we've taken home 6 titles.


just a little history....

Super Bowl IX (January 12, 1975)
-Tulane Stadium, New Orleans, Louisiana
Steelers 16 - Minnesota Vikings 6

Super Bowl X (January 18,  1976)
-Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida
Steelers 21- Dallas Cowboys 17

Super Bowl XIII (January 21, 1979)
-Orange Bowl, Miami, Florida
Steelers 35- Dallas Cowboys 31

Super Bowl XIV (January 20, 1980)
-Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California
Steelers 31- Los Angeles Rams 19

Super Bowl XL (February 5, 2006)
-Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
Steelers 21- Seattle Seahawks 10

Super Bowl XLIII (February 1, 2009)
-Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
Steelers 27- Arizona Cardinals 21


I mean, I'm not jumpin' to conclusion or anything about Super Bowl... I'm merely just statin' some facts. (like they'd say in the bay... YADADAMAHINO??? haha)
We've got a big game this week against the Baltimore Ravens; in whom I happen to just hate. I know hate's a strong word and thats why I used it. lol. I will admit though that I do have some MAD MAD love for  Baltimore Ravens (DE) Haloti Ngata because he's an amazing player and puts it down for our Poly people.
But...back to the subject,  the Steelers (just like the Lakers) always seem to pull through and show their best game when it comes to the playoffs.... so all you Raven fans can just jam it. haha It's over after Sunday baby!!! =)

I don't know about you, but I see a 7th championship coming...
i'm just sayin'......




1 comment:

  1. Well if they go to the Superbowl again this year you can buy our tickets hahaha.

    ReplyDelete