Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{Lakeshow}

Today definitely made it on my list of
"Top 10 worst days at work"
I had the worst headache because I slept in sooooooooooooo late (4pm) and then I have to work 'til 1:30AM....YES A.M.
*sigh*
poor me right? lol
I was so irritated the whole time
until about 8:30pm when I sat down to watch the Lakers play the Jazz.



And then my day got a whole lot better, because like I had predicted,
we SpAnKeD the JaZz!!
Up by 30 at the half, 27 assists by 3rd quarter, Lamar Odoms off balanced shot that got Jack off his seat, and an ending score of 120-91........oh gosh. They weren't giving anything to the Jazz.
I was loving it. haha

Don't get me wrong, I cheer for the Jazz when they're playing anyone else but the Lakers. But because eeeveryone here in Utah hates the Lakers more than life itself...I enjoyed celebrating and rubbing it in tonight!! haha
Is that evil??
...NAAAAAAAHHH...
lol
it's all a game anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment