Thursday, March 3, 2011

[SodaPop Photography]


Pili FINALLY took pictures with a REAL photographer, 
not a fake one [ME]
which happens to be my new favorite one; 
Aunty Kassie Feinga
 She started not too long ago but her work seems like she's been in the business much longer than she really has and I'm super proud of her. She definitely inspires me to want to take more pictures on my phone and post em on my blog. ;) LOL j/k
I'm more amazed every time I see her new stuff posted.
After seeing his pictures Pili thinks he's a little model. hahaha
I love how Kass captured his personality and crazy character perfectly.
Check her out. Hire her. and refer me, maybe I'll get a free shoot. ;) lol....
Love You Sis!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww,thanks sissy.. glad you guys love the pictures.. This was the easiest shoot ever.. lol.. Pili is a natural. we had a good time and dumb, I'll take your pictures anytime.. thanks for always supporting me.. can't wait to get better and better and better! love u

    ReplyDelete