Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[Panda Date]

Pili loves Kung Fu Panda 1,
so immediately after he saw the previews to Kung Fu Panda 2 he asked me to go. Since I was out in Minneapolis working the day it came out we had to postpone our movie date til I came back.Well.... we went yesterday and Pili loved it. Heck...so did I. I was a little hesitant about taking Pili to the movies because the last movie I took him to I almost strangled him because he kept moving and talking and walking around. LOL but he was such a good boy this time around.
The only thing I didn't like too much was that I spent $60 on just us 3. And what made it worse was that it was a flippin' matinee'. I was so mad.... but it was all good because Pili totally enjoyed himself. 





After our movie we were starving. Asked Pili what he wanted to eat and of course he said "PANDA ESSSPRESS" {that's how Pili says panda express lol} and this is what the Panda employees and customers got when Pili got in there. LOL




I loved my date with my little man Pili. He was such a good sport in the movie theater. So good that I even got him his outfit and new shoes for Aunty Frankies graduation this weekend. =)
Being an Aunt I think is more fun than having a fun aunty...I love spending time with this little guy. He's such a character and I can't wait until his sister gets here.....thats when the REAL fun will begin ;)

1 comment:

  1. lol he is too cute. i love panda too :) yes, movie prices are so killing me too right now, but i gotta say kung fu panda 2 was worth it! anyway, hope all is well w you guys... you are such a cool aunty ;)

    ReplyDelete