Friday, August 12, 2011

[Cake Pops]

Remember a few months ago I posted about cake pops? Well i blame those delicious things for my 30lb weight gain over the past 9 months. I laid off of em (also because starbucks quit selling em at the airport......thank you Jesus lol) but within the last few months they've become "the treat" to make.
Last night I had dance practice. Lucky for me, it was held at my cousin Kuuipos house. She is 'The Homemaker of America' that i hope to be someday. Anyway, she taught us how to make cake pops....as well as home made soda. ((told ya she was Miss Homemaker))


To my surprise they were super easy and really fun to make. :) of course they turned out delish, and i already cant wait to make some more. Only down fall is that it seriously takes up all my points for the whole week plus the next for Weight Watchers lol.........sorry booouuut it haha...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment