Wednesday, August 24, 2011

[YESSS... We Shall Do It Again!]

Once again, Kulture Shock rocked the building featuring an awesome line up for their 
Let's Do It Again 


concert, that included performances and sets by Dooke, Kava Kreation, Tarrin Scali, Finn the groove Operator, 
COMMON KINGS
& of course 
JBOOG!!!

The show was off the hook and every artist, you could tell gave it their all and did wonderful. Senga Man & Dru James had the crowd rollin' as the MC's of the night. Lucky for me our crew got to cover the show....honestly lucky for us. Well ME, since Utah is my hometown I was able to do most covering, but did I mind?? NO WAY.... how could anyone really complain about VIP and all access??? haha except for the times I had to do a whole bunch of retakes and I know my camera guy was getting irratied. haha good thing I'm his fav! =) We had a great time though at the concert. All the artists were great participants with the interviews. The crowd was awesome and there was NO DOUBT that the artists felt mad love from our 801 people. 
(Thank Goodness because we're known for the number 1 HATERs lol)


Once again......Common Kings was my fave. I love watching them. True entertainment all over their set from their originals (HERE) to their covers (HERE). They're just an amazing band all over. I love the diversity in their band and how they utilize each one of their own talents. After meeting up with them for the second time I admire how much of a family they are to each other while out on the road. And them being humble and classy was just the cherry on top. I would never mind working with them again.


check out the concert
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment