Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[A Sweet Farewell]

Sometimes I think my parents should have just named me TOMUI because I am always late. About 2 weeks ago we  bid a bittersweet farewell (for a short period of time, thanks to the plan of Salvation) to our beautiful Grandma Tilini. (My Grandma Ikas younger sister)




There are so many people in this world and in my life that inspire me, but this lady is truly one of them that I am truly grateful for. Not only because she's brought so many people I love and adore to this earth by birth, but because of how amazing she was.
I'm going to miss her welcoming, silly personality, humongous heart, sincere generosity, unwaivering faith, and unconditional love. Our family can go on and on about Grandma Tilini and how she's touched their lives.....if you don't believe me watch the video from her family viewing ;). I'm just blessed and veeerrry fortunate  that I even got to be part of her life. As sad as it was to bid farewell to such a sweet spirit, once again I was reminded of how lucky we are to have the gospel in our lives....and how it makes death bearable for us all, in hopes to look forward to the next life. =) And as much as I know our family will need her here, it's more comforting that she will be reuniting with her parents, siblings, and sweetheart in heaven. =) =)
Love You Grandma Tilini.

Finally got to meet Aunties Jill and Jessica








No comments:

Post a Comment