Friday, September 16, 2011

[gettin' BAY wit it]



For the next 18 hours I will be visiting san fransisco for jboogs album release party (courtesy of thewhatitdo.com). its been a while since i've been there. Since mine and my cousins fall out a few years ago I dont really have the desire to be out there. I miss em, the girls, my family, the beautiful year 'round warm during the day, cool at night weather, and most of all the bay area 'careless' swag. I wish things were different as far as our fam situation, but they're not haha, and I'm not one to sit and dwell on things...or hold grudges. So within that said, I am muy excited to be going to the bay. regardless of how much the hyphy movement and outta pocket bay area people drive me (because at times many get pretty obnoxious and "get stupid")....I do enjoy observing and seeing a different way of life away from utahs 'living in a box/comfort zone' kinda living. Lol. Whether its the people, the food, or the city alone, I absolutely love it!. beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, and I'm all about versatile and diversity. I love variety....so im ready to RE-explore the bay area...and who better to do it with than my die hard, hard lovin, self motivating, twitter bangin', dream inspiring TWID team?! Not to mention home of 3 of our lovely hosts [Luisa, Melania, & Jordan] as well as our writers and editors [Malissa Raen, and Juliet Uata] who happened to be extremely BAY WIT IT when reppin' their home town! :) knowing these guys' and their eccentric, always full of energy personalities...I don't thing jboogs parties ready for what we got ;) lol but Ready or Not.....here we come!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment