Sunday, October 2, 2011

[ love these.... ]


It's Sunday.
I just woke up from my Sunday nap (@ 9pm).
Had a long (5 nights) of singing so my throat is sore. =(
I'm lazy.
I have a toothache.
Don't want to get ready to go to club T w/everyone else that's here for conference. haha
Although General Conference was lovely, my notes are all kinda scattered so once they're organized I'll be posting another blog. So stay tuned. haha
Ready to fall back asleep because I don't want to eat late
.....so.....
what better way to spend my time than blogging?! haha

Here's just a few things I absolutely adore. =)


RED LIPSTICK & NUDE SHOES
Red lipstick was always a MUST for shows. While all the other girls would wipe theirs off as soon as our show was done, I always kept mine on....NO NOT BECAUSE I WAS CHEEKY, but because I had swag (back then...now i am just plain boring lol). Red lipstick always looks good on brown skin. I think it's very classy no matter what you wear... and that brings me to exactly why I love NUDE shoes, theyre miracle shoes. If you own a pair of nude shoes you know they go with eeeverything. They also longate my short little legs....






False Eyelashes......they're fun.
And during shows I don't have to put on as much eye shadow.
I totally dig bold eyeshadows right now. 
Anyone down for a make up party??? ;)






Small skinny belts....make my gigantic waiste look smaller. 
I love simple outfits.






2 facts: Greens my favorite color & I love shoes.
No doubt about loving shoes, but lately I've had a 
'green' shoe fettish. Maybe I should get green boots for fall????






Besides being in love (and refusing to use any other as my main make up) with MAC,
I love everything PINK that they make. 
My last pink blush (from the Wonder Woman Collection) I bought is so much fun for blush and eyeshadow.
Funny thing is, I don't even like to wear pink. I'd much rather wear any other color, but lately I've been wearing PINK lipgloss and blush. Doesn't look as good as red, but it's so sassy and actually looks good in pictures {for me lol}.



Eating healthy is actually more fun than I thought. My mom ran a little babysitting thing out of our house when we were younger so we always ate nutritous meals. As I got older I totally slacked. Ate out more, ate more fatty foods, and over all...I completely just ATE MORE. haha... and the results in that {GETTING FAT} forced me to go back to eating healthy. hahaha...
Farmers Market's going on downtown and what's better than buying good FRESH food?! I've been trying to watch what I eat, and although I am guilty of giving in at times Ive been really trying to eat better. 
I feel better when I eat better [or healthier].


Something kind of nerdy, but I actually like taking pictures for my blog. haha... I have a Nikon camera I got about 3 years ago and it's pretty good. But my cousin that moved in with us this past summer has a nicer one. I'm not a photographer or editor of any kind but I do like capturing 'the moment'.... especially the unplanned moments....and sharing them. So I've been using hers. Maybe when I get rich (keyword: WHEN lol) I will buy my own nice camera...til then my phone, my Nikon, and Ash's Nikon will have to do for my blog. hahaha 


Do you believe in Magic? 
haha...that was our theme for Miss Utah (when I ran back in 2009). I love Disney everything. I like Disney World much better than Disney Land though.... The last time I went to Disney World was back when I was 15 I think. I loved it, and I know when I return in 2 weeks for my beeeeautiful cousin Kaities wedding I will still love it. haha.. 
I'm so excited to go, hopefully I can take Pili and LaVona with me. 



Last but not least..... I've been debating on what I want to do with my hair. I want to change it up. I've been keeping it black just because it's easy to care of, always looks healthy, and doesn't look to greasy if I haven't washed it for more than 2 days. I've always been safe with all black, however, I was thinking maybe do highlights again, but... I'm kinda over that. I don't wanna look like everyone else with their dark hair and highlights. Soooo poly...soooo boring! lol j/k so I thought maybe dark chocolate on bottom and lighter brown on top (kinda like Beyonces in her performance of Love On Top, announcing her pregnancy) but...changed my mind again because after wanting that it was like every girl I saw had that in already. ZzZZzzZzz.... right??? haha...
Well, I finally decided what I'm doing. talked to my hair gal and asked her if she could do it. What kinda question was that....of course she can.  So hopefully I can get this in before I leave to Florida... 


It's different but I love it. I wanna keep my hair dark (get back to natural) but I do want some color in it.  And what better place to put em than the tips? haha Only because I'm a cheapo and am too lazy [and broke] to keep up with dying my roots. Lol...



Well there ya go... just a few things I just adore... what's yours?








Oh one more. Kinda weird because I AM NOT.....I repeat myself I AM NOT getting married anytime soon, but I've had this thing where I've just been browsing...looking...admiring... wedding dresses. Who does that when they're not even getting married?? lol... I've always liked looking at wedding dresses. I love white and I love dresses. But I've never actually looked and browsed for different wedding dresses. So here ya go... one of my 2 faves I've found online. 





Aren't they beautiful? 
I totally dig the mermaid dresses. Even though I'd like to lose weight and get more fit, I have come to accept my body. My mom always told us that if we wear fitted clothes that shows our figure that will help us stay small. Now if you see my sisters and I, we're far from 'small' hahaha but that's so true. I've always worn fitted clothes and that's probably why I love the mermaid style. I love women that can show off their figure.... (not outta pocket kinda showing their figure lol, but ya know what i mean) 
And that's the reason why there will be no wedding anytime soon for me, as soon as I can pull off that look, I'll be ready. LOL j/k. I really like the styles of these dresses though. I mean of course mine will be modest ;) hahaha but i'm just sayin'. lol.

There ya have it....I'm done blabbering about things I love and adore lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment