Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[ Keep It Fresh ]

Day 12 with NO COFFEE.....am I proud of myself? Ohhh YES!!! So in place of coffee {fraps, macchiatos, iced, and eeeverything else Starbucks has associated w/coffee.......that i miss so much haha} I've been drinking this. Surprisingly, it's actually given me more energy & feels 100x lighter than my norm. 




Fresh Fruit & Spinach Shake

1/2 cup low fat milk
1 cups Blueberries
5 whole strawberries
1 large pineapple chunk 
2 big spoonfuls of activia peach yogurt (Vanilla, Strawberry & Honey Greek Yogurt works too)
small handful of raw almonds
1 banana 
1 (giant) handful of spinach leaves
7 ice cubes






Instead of using a handful of almonds and/or low fat milk, I like to use Almond Soy Milk, and it tastes just as good. But if you wanna add more sugar just add 2 cups. LOLj/k
Blend well & Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment