Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[ LA fix via Instagram ]


I rarely get along with Utah weather. It's cruel, cold, and most of all bipolar, so in the effects of that I decided to take a short trip to L.A;
my favorite city! =)
Soakin up the beautiful sunshine and weather would do me justice I needed- so that's exactly what I did, plus I also had to meet up with Lisa for some WhatitDo buisiness. Plans kinda changed when I got there. Lisa had a whole different schedule planned than what I originally had planned. (typical for us haha)

1.) Shopping
{of course FIRST on the list}

-CHECK-

2.) Get hair done in the ghetto by an uliuli w/a thick "homegirl" accent


-CHECK-


3.) Interview with LEGACI
check em out here

 the voice behind Justin Beiber, also his opening act!
-CHECK-

4.) Palms Thai Restaurant


{MY FAVE}

-CHECK-


5.) Take care of WhatitDo business from West L.A.-Burbank


-CHECK-


6.) Lunch in West Hollywood @ Bossa Nova!
{everything on the menu is so delish}

-CHECK-

7.) All nighter with the Princess of Tonga. =)
{sweetest, smartest, funniest, craziest (to say the least) gal I've met)
 

Miss Galaxy Launches Groundbreaking New Plan From Tonga/New Zealand Partnership

-CHECK-


8.) Jack in the Box
before my flight home! =)


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment