Thursday, January 20, 2011

{throwback Thursday}

My very first pagaent was Miss Tonga USA, held in San Fransisco, CA.
I had just turned 18 years old and decided
"ahhh what the heck...why not give it a try?"
well
I was first runner up...which to me is THE WORST one to be.
That just means that I was
**drum roll please**
THE

FIRST

LOSER
haha


It was all good though, I had lots of fun with it being my first time and also because
that's where my adventures of pagaentry life began. ;)
Since then,
I've established life long friendships and a gang of experience in different areas.
I love the standards and motivation each pagaent has brought into my life.
And even being the first loser in my first pagaent was a bit harsh, I wouldn't have developed into the person I am today, nor would I be experienced much in that field if it weren't for this particular pagaent. =)

Life is good.
Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment