Sunday, January 30, 2011

you know what's so annoying.....???

.... people that just complain..... complain....... complain. Oh Em Gee.. I don't agree with the way alot of things are or even my surroundings sometimes, but people {especially coworkers} that complain about eeeevery little thing just irritate the hell out of me. I swear I don't get irritated thaaaaat fast, and I also don't complain thaaaaat much, especially about small things. Or do I?? lol.. Whatever it is, I try my hardest to just ACCEPT whatever the situation may be and try to make the best of it. It's not that hard....but others beg to differ.. lol. My whole thing is, if you can't change the situation....deal with it, there's no need to complain if anything you say won't change anything. UGH! How annoying is that??..... 

Okay, I just needed to get that out. I'm sure I'll be over it as soon as I get a nice cold pepsi...

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment