Friday, February 25, 2011

[..i cheated...]

I've been a faithful user of Apple's iPhone for the past 2 years. Not once did I have a problem with it. I absolutely loved it, I still do. I will never talk Apple products down, especially iPHONEs. They seriously are the most legit and dependable phone out there. Unfortunately, mine broke on me 2 days ago. I turned it off and when I tried to turn it back on only the apple screen appeared. I tried troubleshooting it, reseting it, and everything else possible to just turn on to its normal screen, but I was S.O.L. lol....

I got the iphone 4 a while back, but supposedly there's no program to unlock it to t-mobile, so as soon as I came to senses that I really was S.O.L. with my phone not responding to anything, I wanted to cry. lol... yes for real...I wanted to cry. But, I needed a new phone and I had a full upgrade just waiting for me at t-mobile for the past year and half. I finally decided to go and get my upgrade. I got the new galaxy phone that came out that same day. It's an android... Honestly I don't even know much (until now) about androids besides the fact that it's in competition with the Apple iphone. haha....... As far as market wise....androids trump Apple! Androids market is insanely bigger, and growing twice as fast. The thing I love the most about this phone is that the majority of the apps that I use and like are free....yes FREE! it's awesome. I love the iphone and would recommend it to anyone, but I think I'm slowly, BUT SURELY falling in love with the android. I seriously feel like I'm cheating on the iPhone because I was totally against any other phone. But, I guess you can just call this 'testing the waters'.....and that's okay..... right?? haha..Hopefully all works out between us two, or I'm going back to the iphone, like I did my bf. hahaha....

Okay that's all...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Droid X! I love that the screen is big which is great for videos, pics, internet. I love the FREE apps. I love reading Kindle on it. I just love it and I'm sure you will love yours too...you cheater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i've always wondered about the iphones vs the galaxy because i have a galaxy too, but wondered if they were better than iphones. thanks to you, now i know! :)

    ReplyDelete