Sunday, March 20, 2011

[Spring Break can jam it...]

Dear Spring Break, 

Most years, I like you. But this year...... I really, like majorly, dislike you. Every single flight has been oversold by 4+ because of you. In fact, I had to pay off a poor old lady $1000 because I had no seat for her to Oklahoma City, I mean seriously, who goes to Oklahoma City?? ;)  Why does everyone want to take trips eeeevery where in the world and visit their families in all the small towns. Seriously, who does that?? (haha) 
Not only that but everyone is freaking out on me like it's my fault that the flights are full and oversold. And I just hate it when I'm helpless and  can't accomadate or do anything for my needfull passengers.
I mean, most of the time, because it's so repetitive all the yelling, venting, cussing me out, and all that jazz goes in one ear and out the other, but when I have to be the bad guy and force someone to get off of a plane after they've purchased a full fare ticket because my good friends here at Delta oversold the flight and there are no more seats for a few days (....uuuggghhh)I just want to scream and blame you for ever happening. Because if it weren't for you no would go anywhere....and Delta would have no money.....and my pay would be cut. LoL. ;)
Did I mention that I get frustrated when I can't help someone out??
Yes, I do and that's why I'm complaining.
Also, not to mention ALL the standby passengers travelling during your time. Asking how does this flight look? How does that flight look?? Honestly, I think everyone travelling during your times seriously on drugs.

Anyway
I know if you don't happen next year a lot of people will be UNhappy....but can you just NOT happen....for me???
please????
K thanks....


Yours Truly, 

My time passer for late flights: Beyonces world tour on the ipad, my Water from Starbucks since i can't do the coffee anymore, Facebook, and you can't see em but my crazy co-workers!! =)

Leta =)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha......totally feel your pain girl! But I'm stuck in the dungeon w/ no tv in the breakroom...so you don't have it that bad....hahaha!! Hang in there girl! :)

    ReplyDelete