Monday, May 7, 2012

[ this & that ]

I'm almost 8 months.
I feel more lazy every day with the shorter amounts of breaths I have as my uterus is expanding. 
I totally feel my waddle coming on... which means no more heels or wedges for the next 2 months, how will I even manage this?? haha Oh well, at least I get to shoe shop huh??
I need the restroom every 20 minutes...I SWEAR!
My feet are swelling.....so are my fingers (my ring almost doesn't come off).

But even with all that..... I still love being pregnant. I still love the feeling of knowing a little human being is growing inside of me- I just feel like I have a purpose on earth even more. I know I'm limited to so many activities totally of my normality....

....but not these past few weeks....

* We traded in our '99 Lexus RX 300 for a newer car... a Ford 500, but it runs and works much better for us and is in our budget*

* The NFL draft happened..... (that post is later)

..during the draft..
-ichat w/matt & killing time taking pics because this was THE longest day EVER! lol

* Doctors appointments are more frequent as we get closer....and they've all actually turned out good, THANK GOD!!! (Another post soon to come)

* We've had plenty of family time.....and alone time. =) I now know Shawn has waaaay more laundry than ME...changing 3 times a day with all his work outs. Still can't complain though....I love doing his laundry- REALLY, i do. I actually love being a wife! lol =)
i hate goodbyes, even though this looks like I'm super excited to get rid of him lol

* Baby preparations have fully gone into action.....all of our attention and extra money {that we do have} is going to baby prep.

*I am and will be a bit widowed from now til baby arrives.....so that means more ME time with my girls, family, and just catching up on books and movies!! YAY...can't complain about that ;) Got my husband out and now it's just smooth sailin' from here on out..... IF {keyword: IF} I can manage living with out him now.. :'(

*Shawn's an official college graduate! haha Can't believe he's done with school (SO FAR) but due to things with football he wasn't able to attend his own graduation. He has no idea how proud I am of him and his accomplishments. He got his bachelors pretty dang fast. Once we've got things squared out and all ya best believe I'm throwing a grad party for my grad. ;)





Things to come:

* If I can handle it and my doctor allows me, I just might be going to Hawaii for this weekend for either fireknife competition and/or Malone and Sinas wedding.... so I am crossing my fingers. =) My parents are going too, so can ya say FREE TRIP???? Doesnt' sound too bad huh? haha

* In 2 weeks I take the stage again (this time 8 months pregnant) for a reggae bash in Arizona I had committed to long ago. Due to contracts and all I'm kinda stuck on backing out, plus I miss the stage. I know it'll be much much harder this time around and w/being about 20 lbs heavier w/a big belly, shorter breaths in between my words, and singing and TRYING to work the stage....hoooiii this will be interesting so please pray for me because I am dying to get up there!
* Constant visits to the chiropractor to work on Shawn..... ugh- Times like this I have a love/hate relationship w/the insurance company. =/

*More baby prepartions..... and picking out of names for our little girl!!!


So with all that's passed and to come, I feel pretty dang accomplished- fat and heavy, but in an accomplised sorta way ;) hahaha....I'm still excited to see what's in store for us as far as everything. That's just a brief update on us, so with all that said, Please keep us in your prayers, wish us luck, God bless you all, Congrats to all the graduates this year & may the odds forever be in your favor lol..... (or however that goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment